In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In order to accommodate social distancing, there will be two 30-minute rolling starts at 8AM and 10AM.
• Each time frame is limited to 3,000 participants on a “first to choose” basis
• This will allow for approximately 12.5 square feet per person if all 3,000 people are in the start line area at the same time
• Participants can choose a start time during registration
• Masks are required in the Start Line area
• Official race timing for everyone
(Optional: RaceJoy tracking app! Participants can time themselves and friends/family can track progress and send cheers)
• Masks are required in the Finish Line area
There will be NO water stations located on the course in 2020. Please bring your own water to the race.
No Gear Check available for 2020.
No MHS Lil’ Gobbler’s Run in 2020. Kids medals will be mailed with packets (while supplies last).
• Largest team
• Top fundraiser
• Top ten male finishers [4.6 mile]
• Top ten female finishers [4.6 mile]
Top finisher prizes provided by Athletic Annex.